Friday, December 12, 2008

My sister sent me this Xmas email with Q's to fill out. Here are my answers.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, its all about invisible tape and folding the corners
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real and cute your own down.
3. When do you put up the tree? Darryl wanted to do it before thanksgiving. I won, last weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? When ever I get tired of hearing Darryl nagging me to do it.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, I will be hosting the 2nd annual TP Eggnog chugging contest this year.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? BMX bike.
7. Hardest person to buy for? "My brother-in-law Orlando, I dread drawing his name in the gift swap" Ditto.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Liam.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes but I bought it at a dollar store and the holy family is black with afros.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail with family picture. No 3 page family letter yet.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Tooth brush every year in my stocking. Followed by mounds bar.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love actually.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When the panic sets in.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO never. That's rude. Do you still have that playboy purse I bought you?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Does beer count? If no, meat and mashed potatoes.
16. Lights on the tree? White , six hundred on our little tree. It's all about layering. Most are just armatures at this all important task.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Feliz navidad.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, were never having Xmas at our house.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes in order, Rudolph counts.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel. Always. Littlest puts it on.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on xmas eve, but not a big one. Stockings first then breakfast then presents.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the slow tourists in the streets of Manhattan.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Leasureville ornaments.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Liam to be good on the plane trip and a tan.
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? Bryn…….Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment