Friday, December 12, 2008

My bro. sent me this info this morning so I have to give him some of the credit.
"NEW YORK (Billboard) - Cult hip-hop band the Roots will serve as the house band on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," which premieres March 2 on NBC. Fallon, who is filling the slot to be vacated by Conan O'Brien, made the announcement Monday on the show's newly launched Web site.
Fallon is taking over "Late Night" for Conan O'Brien, who is in turn taking over "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno.
The Roots will get in a handful of live dates before taping begins on the show, including December 30 in Atlantic City, N.J., and a four-date run in Japan in mid-January.
Reuters/Billboard
Hopefully this won't suck"

My thoughts. Roots are awesome, original and totally talented. Jimmy F. not some much. I think he's mildly funny at best and he has some huge fucking shoes to fill. If he even attempts to do Conan's puppet dance I will shot my TV.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!! I've put you on my Google Reader. I'm looking forward to a wild, zany, unpredictable, hilarious, incredible, insanely funny ride in Ted's World (party time, excellent)!

    ReplyDelete