Friday, December 12, 2008


Here is an email I sent to Pres. Elect Barack. No response yet. Still waiting.


Barack,
Have you ever thought about adding Baltimore Ravens captain Ray Lewis to your Cabinet. I was thinking that he might make a very good secretary of defense. I have listed a couple of his stats that might make the decision easier. I was also thinking that his entrance into diplomatic meetings with the dry ice smoke and theatrical dance moves might be the change we need to better communicate with hostile nations like Iran or North Korea. All I'm saying is after Ray Lewis barks "we must protect this house" I'm sure Mahmoud Ahmadinejad won't start spewing his hateful monologs. Again its just a thought. Let me know if you would like my other ideas that I have for your cabinet.
Rays stats-
Ray Anthony Lewis (born May 15, 1975 in Bartow, Florida) is an American football linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). Lewis has appeared in nine Pro Bowls and been named an All-Pro seven times.[1] He won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2000 and 2003; he was the sixth player to win the award multiple times.[2] He was also the first linebacker to win the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Award since 1971 and the first linebacker to win the award on the winning Super Bowl team.
Oh yeah, congrats on the whole becoming President thing.



1 comment: