Saturday, December 20, 2008


Alright. I know that I have been eluding to the fact that I'm not a huge GWB supporter. I will try to keep this blog fairly free of political banter. I would like to say one thing.

Barack is one Smooth Operator. Regardless if you think he can do the job or whether you like the dude or not, he is at least cool. Here is a picture that was on the cover of the Daily News here in NYC. If this is seriously all the dirt that we can find on this Cat, then I'm good with him steering this ship for a couple years. (Political Side bar, Barack is a huge fan of Abe Lincoln and is following his strategies)

Just so I don't get hammered by some of you that hate cigarettes. True, cigarettes are bad. They cause cancer and they make your breathe stinky. So my advice to Barack, "tell people that quiting smoking is your New Years Eve resolution, then have a couple cocktails and tell yourself what you really want to change".

No comments:

Post a Comment